It's Time to Improve Myself

Biler sebut pasal being menonjol dalam kelas, aku mencuba sedaya boleh nak jadi participant paling aktif dalam kelas
Kalau muka aku nih yang tak menonjol, dak2 lain seems to be dull...
Sometimes I should be more serious in certain situation and time because I just dont want they assume me as clown...
My class consisted of only 11 pax now after the addition of 5 new classmates...
Most of my classmates were Penangian exception me, Hisham and the Kedah man/boy, Azizan...
This new kid has been graduated the same year as me...

Tomorrow I have to make a presentation, not just me, but all of us...
We were given the chance to choose any topics and mine is about "slimming products"..
Topic that I get used of it...Easier for, and just to back up the presentation skills and the slaid to be potrayed...
Since I've been taken this course, most of the class was connected and became a dejavu for me...
By then, pray for my excellent in tomorrow presentation ok??

Maassalamah...
Sehingga di lain blog.

Comments

  1. My family members every time say that I am wasting
    my time here at net, but I know I am getting knowledge
    everyday by reading such fastidious articles.


    Have a look at my website - book of ra echtgeld

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas kunjungan

Tinggalkan komen?

Popular posts from this blog

Ultra UNGU...The Parade...

Trip Sabah Episod II : Pasar Malam Sinsuran + Syurga Seafood