Going To Terengganu Was Like a Revive !!!

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow I'll be headed to Terengganu with my Abah, and few of his friends for a few days of holidays/vacation/trip or whatever it might been called...I really feel so excited for having the chance again to be visited my old skool playground since I was young before during my study day...Aaarrr, missing u all guys and all the sweeties of memories a few years ago...(Am I so "Oldies" now?) hahaha...

Either Abah or me might be the driver for tomorrow and I'll pray for the peacefulness of our journey back and forth...Risau jugak sebab malang tu memang tak pernah yang berbau...Kalau boleh mintak simpang [malaikat 44] dan kami akan pulang dengan membawa pulang hasil tangkapan yang lumayan!! Yaaa!!!Huhu...Aku bukan pandai mancing ikan pun, tapi buat2 pandai jer...

Maybe kami akan mencandat sotong pada sebelah malam dan memancing kelah di sungai pada waktu siang....Aku terfikir gak ader ker stamina nih nak marathon memancing for twice sebab sebelum memang tak pernah buat pun..Whatever it is, I'll take this a "new experience" for a dummy fisherman like me hahaha!!

Malas nak kecek banyak sangat tapi aku sajer nak letak gambar dulu maser pi field trip kat Pulau Redang, Terengganu; few years (3 years ago - think soo)...Take a look, rememberize and flash back ok???
Till then...Maassalamah...Sehingga di lain blog....








Miss U Guys SoooooooooooOOOOoooooOOOOOO MucH!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultra UNGU...The Parade...

Trip Sabah Episod II : Pasar Malam Sinsuran + Syurga Seafood