A call from PSDC

Suddenly too, today I got a call from Penang Skills Development Center (PSDC) of course laa in Penang...They call me (actually "she") to inform me and offered me another chance for admitting and seat Graduate Training Skills in 6 months of Management course....
After several conversation I've been so stiffed and I could'nt say much to her which is asking for my interest in having GTS in Management at PSDC.....The problem now is I am quite confuse and I could'nt make the choice....

The classes session will begin on this 24th and it was just next week...I'm asking to seat for orientation week and maybe the classes will be started the another week...Accomodation; the biggest problem that I faced because I ain't the local citizen and I don't have any relatives at Penang except Ariel (my cousin) yang duduk kat Batu Feringghi...It's quite far from PSDC which is situated at Bayan Lepas.....I could'nt stand to live with Ariel cause his room is quite small....
And now I just waiting for email or telephone call from the PSDC "callgirl" for info's about the accomodation....
Kalau nak pertimbangkan pasal pHD tu pun cambest jer...Pika inform me that the research is about the ecological and biological nature of dugong.....Sounds like interesting....Aku pun jadi ragu2 dan hesitation aku mengatasi segalanya....Betul agaknya apa yang aku pernah baca sebelum nih yang peluang nih akan datang bila kita tak bersedia...Waktu kita telah bersedia, tak muncul pulak peluang tuh.....Jadi, sedikit sebanyak keputusan muktamad terletak di tangan aku...

Aku lagii....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultra UNGU...The Parade...

Trip Sabah Episod II : Pasar Malam Sinsuran + Syurga Seafood