Yeay...Alhamdulillah...

In the generosity of Allah upon me, and He send the mercy thru my beloved Abah...
Finally, I've got the NEW laptop that i've been craved for long time ago...
My generous Abah was willing to use his credit power thru his credit card to pay for this toy...
Thanks Abah...(even I don't speak it loudly to Abah, maybe because of my shyness and ego...I promised that I'll be a good son for both of you...)
After recce at Low Yatt Plaza and seemed like no one is heart-throbbed...due to its kind of payment and specs and what-so-ever, we went to SenQ at SACC Mall...
And we bought this...
Thanks again Abah...!

A RM3K++ brand-new laptop for me...
Go Compaq Go!



The set...Needed to be charged for 8 hours before u can proceed...



The unique free gift...What's inside...Discover it next!
Alhamdulillah...

*********************************************************
p/s: Thanks KakJie who prayed for me as well... :D

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Wah...Ur wishes come true.

    Yep, that's it !

    Hepi new yer..Looks laik u hv a gud start..

    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUhu...Just Let start life anew for a pleasant year ahead..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas kunjungan

Tinggalkan komen?

Popular posts from this blog

Ultra UNGU...The Parade...

Trip Sabah Episod II : Pasar Malam Sinsuran + Syurga Seafood